Last modified: 7 October 2019
We take your privacy very seriously and treats all your personal information with great care.
1. Introduction Who we are
1.1 Pemp Inc. having a principal place of business at 19C Trolley Square, DE 19806 United States of America (hereinafter, referred to as the “Company”, “we”, or “us”) collects from the individual user (hereinafter, referred to as “you” or “your”) certain personal data through the website https://bjjcampfinder.enev.me (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”).
1.3 The Website enables you to find, compare and book Brazilian Jiu Jitsu vacations anywhere in the world.
2. Personal information we collect and why we collect it
2.1 Booking information
In order to sign of any of the listed camps in the Website you are required to enter certain information about yourself. The following information is obligatory and visible to 3rd Parties as Camp Organizers:
– First and Last Name;
– Email Address;
– Phone number;
By using the Website in order to write a review you can make certain information available about yourself, such as your name, photo, place of residence, travel experience and other “about you-information” (“Content”). This information could include personal data. Once the Content is submitted, this is visible for other Users and Organizers on the Website.
If you sign up for our newsletter by using the “Sign up for newsletter” functionality available on the Website, the Company will collect your email address for direct marketing purposes. If you would unsubscribe from receiving any future direct marketing material, please use the “unsubscribe” link contained in any newsletter sent by the Company to you. We will respond to your unsubscribe request within a reasonable period of time but no later than two weeks.
2.5 We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Please note that the Company complies with data minimization principles. We collect and process only minimal amount of information that is necessary for performing the operations requested by you. The company does not attempt to collect any personal information from you which is not strictly necessary for performing the requested operations.
3. How Do we use your Personal Information
– Communicate with you;
– Providing it to Organizers
– Use your data with the purposes for which the data is provided;
– Customizing the Website’s content based on your location;
– Sending you notifications about updates of the Website;
– Audit and security purposes; and assisting law enforcement bodies as requested by law.
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. Information about promotions and/or events that may be of interest to you.
– We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
– Your device information is helping us to give you best recommendation for products that you are interested in using technologies. For example this technologies include but are not limited to Facebook advertising, Messenger, Google Ads.
– In case the Company is being sold partly or fully, the Company may also provide your personal data to a purchaser or successor entity.
4. Non Personal Information collected by us.
4.1 The Company may collect non-personal data, such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of websites clicked to and from the Website.
4.2 The Company collects the non-personal data mentioned in this Section 4.1 in order to analyze what kind of users visit the Website, how they find it, how long they stay, from which other websites they come to the Website, what pages they look at, to which other websites they go from the Website.
5. Third Party Access to Personal Data
5.1 We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our users use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
6. Behavioral Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
– Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7. Protection of your personal data
7.1 The Company employs information security tools to protect personal data collected and processed through the Website. Such information security tools include, but not limited to, secured networks and encryption.
7.2 However, please note that, due to the inherent risks of using the Internet, we cannot be liable for any destruction, loss, leakage, and falsification of personal data caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
7.3 We will put reasonable efforts to maintain the security of and to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and modification of your personal data
7.4 You are solely responsible for keeping your login details in a private and secure manner.
8. Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example send you information for the camp on our website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above in section 3. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
9. Accessing and correcting your personal data
9.1 You can update, access, modify, and delete your personal data at any time. In order to do so, please adjust your profile on the Website or send an email to the following email address: email@example.com. The Company will answer your request within a reasonable time frame but no later than two weeks.
10. Data Retention
10.1 When you register through the Site, we will maintain your Account Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
11. Your concent
12.1 The Website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.
14. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
19C Trolley Square
Wilmington, DE 19806
15. Last Amendment