BJJ Camp Malta with Cobrinha 2022
Why Book With Us
- We Price Match
- Flexible refund policy
- Rockstar Support, Because You Deserve It
… and much more! Learn more!
Get ready to train in a Mediterranean paradise with the BJJ legend Rubens “COBRINHA” Charles.This camp welcomes people of all ages, sizes, and experience levels. Whether you are a new white belt or a 3rd-degree black belt, you WILL learn powerful new details to take your technique to the next level. Spend 6 wonderful days enjoying a Mediterranean vacation and improving your Jiu Jitsu. This camp offers an amazing opportunity to train on the beautiful island of Malta.
- 6 days of training - Gi and No-Gi seminars
- 2 High Level Instructors
- Free Fuji Gi with custom BJJ CAMP MALTA X COBRINHA logo
- Assistance with arranging boat or diving trips
Rubens Cobrinha Charles
IBJJF and ADCC Hall of Famer
Professor Rubens Charles is famous for his aggressive style, particularly his guard (voted as the best "Guard of the Decade"). He has won every major championship including multiple IBJJF World, Pans, ADCC and Super Grand Slam titles. Professor Charles is also an accomplished instructor with a long history of developing high level competitors.
A black belt under professor Rubens Charles
A black belt and son of professor Rubens Charles, Kennedy Maciel is considered as one of the top competitors of his generation. Among his main achievements are IBJJF World and Pans titles, Grand Slam champion and ADCC silver medalist.
AgendaAdditional scheduled activities will be announced before the camp!
|10:00 – 12:00||No-Gi Training|
|20:00 – 22:00||Gi Training|
- Limited Edition Fuji Gi
- Exclusive Discounts for Activities
- Boat trip on the Blue Lagoon - Join us for a day of peace and tranquility in one of Malta’s most idyllic spots - The Blue Lagoon! Swim, relax and mingle with other BJJ students off the mat.
- Diving and Free Diving Lessons - Malta has one of the top three clearest waters in the EU, making it the perfect place for diving. Many of our resident students are water sports enthusiasts themselves. If you fancy a dive, we’ll guide you!
This camp is currently scheduled to take place and this page is kept updated to reflect any changes. Concerned Coronavirus (COVID-19) may impact your travel plans? Please visit our Help Centre.
We will be happy to answer them!
and other secure payments.
To give a great time to you and all other BJJ enthusiasts!