Mallorca BJJ and Yoga Festival 2023
Why Book With Us
- We Price Match
- Flexible refund policy
- Rockstar Support, Because You Deserve It
… and much more! Learn more!
Book Today to receive a free Açaí Bowl at the camp to cool off with after training!
Are you ready for a breathtaking experience in paradise? Look no further than the BJJ and Yoga Festival in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The Hotel Gran Melia de Mar has been exclusively booked for the festival and will feature 5 days and nights of BJJ and yoga seminars. With 5 BJJ seminars and 7 yoga classes per day, this camp is perfect for you, whether you want to solely train BJJ, focus on your yoga practice, or curate your own combination of the two! All of this takes place alongside the warm, crystal-clear Mediterranean Sea.
- 5-Star Hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
- 5 nights accommodation. EVERY room has an AMAZING sea view!
- Breakfast every morning – 5-star restaurant-quality buffet
- 5 BJJ seminars (90 mins) per day plus 2 open mats per day
- Yoga classes - average of 7 classes per day
- Wim Hof Method seminars and Ice baths
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
- Freediving – seminars and dives every day
- Opening night Paella dinner fiesta. (Seafood, and Vegan options)
- Closing night dinner fiesta with local seafood, vegetarian BBQ, and Spanish tapas
- Vegetarian and Vegan options available
- Exclusive access to the Hotel - lounges, theaters, restaurants, pools, private beach and more
6 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructors
To Be Announced
8th Degree White and Red Belt
Mauricio Gomes is a holds the rank of 8th degree White and Red belt. He is the founder of the first Gracie Barra franchise in the United Kingdom, and has been training and teaching BJJ for over 50 years. He is one of only six people promoted to black belt by Rolls Gracie, who is considered a legend in the sport. Gomes is also the father of Roger Gracie, who is widely recognized as one of the most accomplished Jiu Jitsu competitors of all time.
2018 IBJJF World Champion
Clark Gracie is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor and member of the Gracie family. He is the grandson of Carlos Gracie, one of the founders of Gracie Jiu Jitsu and the first eldest son of Carley Gracie, the father of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu in the United States. He is known for his signature omoplata finish, which earned him the Submission of the Year award from the World Jiu Jitsu Expo in 2013. Clark is considered one of the most active competitors from the Gracie lineage.
- 1st Place IBJJF Pans Championship (2013)
- 1st Place IBJJF World Championship NoGi (2018 Master 1)
- 1st Place UAEJJF US National Pro (2015)
- 1st Place UAEJJF Grand Slam, TYO (2015)
- 1st Place IBJJF American Nationals (2010)
- 2nd Place IBJJF World Championship NoGi (2012)
- 3rd Place IBJJF World Championship (2011)
- 3rd Place IBJJF Pans Championship (2011)
Black Belt under Roger Gracie
Daniel Strauss (aka “The Raspberry Ape”) is a Jiu Jitsu Black belt known for putting a big emphasis on strength and conditioning. He is an active and successful competitor with many achievements at the highest level of the competitive scene:Notable Achievements:
- IBJJF No-Gi European Champion
- British and English Champion (Black Belt)
- NAGA elite European Champion
- Number one ranked Black Belt by the UKBJJA
- ADCC, Polaris, EBI and Quintet Veteran
3rd Degree Black Belt
Lilo is from Spain and for the past several years she has been teaching at Artesano Fight Sport Academy in Hamburg, Germany. An experienced competitor with many medals at high level tournaments, she is an amazing BJJ instructor and currently is active on the competition scene as a referee. Lilo is the first female to earn a BJJ Black Belt in Spain.
Owner & Head Coach at London Grapple
Ross Nicholls is a black belt under professors César Lima and Roger Gracie. He is a top competitor at the British and European scenes and well known for his achievements at major international events such as the Polaris Jiu Jitsu Invitational and the ADCC European Trials.
5 Yoga Instructors
To Be Announced
2 Wim Hof Instructors
Mallorca is the pearl of Spain's Balearic Islands. The most popular destination in the Mediterranean, Mallorca is known for its beautiful coastline, secluded coves, limestone mountains, Spanish architecture, wineries and fresh produce farms, and stunning beaches.
Experience luxury and indulgence in the adults-only Hotel de Mar, designed by José Antonio Cordech and offering breathtaking sea views, a private cove, and a tranquil pine-tree garden. Wake up to the gentle sea breeze and enjoy a breakfast by the water, lounge on Bali beds with a book, swim in one of the beautiful pools, or pamper yourself with treatments at the Clarins Spa. Indulge in an exclusive Mediterranean getaway at Hotel De Mar Gran Meliá.
*The official agenda will be announced before the camp!
|Day 1 (October 25)|
|Morning||Check in at the Hotel|
|15:00 - 18:00||Open Mat in BJJ Main Room|
|15:00||Post Air Travel Realign Yoga in Yoga Room|
|19:30||Paella Dinner Fiesta (Seafood and Vegan Options)|
|00:00||Lights Out - First Full Camp Day - Tomorrow!|
|Day 2-5 (October 26-29)|
|Morning||Kick off the morning with an amazing breakfast buffet and then follow it up with some morning classes.|
|All Day||Seminars all day! Jump in, jump out!|
|All Day||Enjoy the beautiful hotel grounds and treat yourself to a relaxing vacation experience. Explore the island or sleep by the pool, it’s up to you!|
|Last Night - 30th October||On the last night of the festival, there will be a closing fiesta with seafood/vegetable BBQ and tapas dinner.|
|Day 6 (October 30)|
|Time to go home, likely in better shape than when you arrived!|
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- 5 Nights
- Private shower and toilet
- Family Friendly
About the OrganizerJoe Notebaert is originally from Phoenix, Arizona, USA and he is a travel consultant. He received his black belt from Cesar Lima approved by Roger Gracie in 2017 after 9 1/2 years of training. Learn more about Joe in his short interview for BJJ Camp Finder.
This camp is currently scheduled to take place and this page is kept updated to reflect any changes. Concerned Coronavirus (COVID-19) may impact your travel plans? Please visit our Help Centre.
- Fully refundable period ends 20th of July 2023.
We will be happy to answer them!
and other secure payments.
To give a great time to you and all other BJJ enthusiasts!