Vegan BJJ Camp 2023
Why Book With Us
- We Price Match
- Flexible refund policy
- Rockstar Support, Because You Deserve It
… and much more! Learn more!
Discover a one-of-a-kind BJJ camp experience tailored to those embracing vegan and vegetarian values.Embark on a plant-powered adventure that will tantalize both your taste buds and muscles! We invite you to join us for an extraordinary BJJ camp experience that is specially designed to cater to individuals embracing vegan and vegetarian values. At this camp, you will find a space where like-minded individuals can come together to train, learn, and exchange experiences, all while upholding the principles of compassion and respect for all living beings. You can immerse yourself in the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, surrounded by a community that shares your values and beliefs.
- 3 Days/ 2 Nights
- 2-4 Training Sessions a Day
- 2 Open Mats a Day
- Guided Meditation
- Vegan Menu
- Daily Q&A Time
BJJ Purple Belt
The incredible Pia Müller, a BJJ Purple Belt is ready to share her expertise in pressure passing with her students.
- International German Open 2018 - Open Tournament - Gi
- International German Open 2018 - Open Tournament - NoGi
- Southside BJJ Battle Trials 2019 - NoGi
- Southside BJJ Battle Trials 2019 - Gi
- Southside BJJ Battle Trials 2019 - OPEN - Gi
- Southside BJJ Battle Trials 2019 - OPEN - NoGi
- AGC 1 - NoGi
- AGC 1 - Gi
- NAGA Germany Grappling Championship - ABSOLUTE - Gi
- NAGA Germany Grappling Championship - ABSOLUTE - NoGi
- NAGA Germany Grappling Championship - NoGi
- NAGA Germany Grappling Championship - Gi
- ADCC German Open Championships 2022
- ADCC German Open Championships 2022 - ABSOLUTE
These accomplishments highlight Pia's talent, determination, and competitive spirit. Get ready to learn from her as she unveils her secrets to mastering pressure passing techniques.
BJJ Purple Belt
Alan's kickboxing journey began in 2009 under the guidance of Jan Homolka. As time went on, he sought to expand his skills and transitioned to ground fighting, training with Jarda Moltaš. This new direction led him to the world of MMA, where he immersed himself in intense training and matches. During his time in Thailand, Alan developed a fondness for Gi BJJ training, but it wasn't until he returned to the Czech Republic that he fully embraced it.Some of his most recent achievements are:
- 1st place at War in the Cage 6 in MMA, Bangkok Thailand 2015
- 3rd place MCR in MMA, Prague 2015
- 3rd place Czech Open in MMA, Prague 2015
- 3rd place MCR in MMA, Prague 2016
- 3rd place Thailand Open in BJJ, Bangkok 2017
- 2nd place ME Way of Warrior in BJJ, Ostrava 2017
- 2nd place ME Way of Warrior in BJJ, Ostrava 2020
The VenuesThe camp will be held at the ''Your people centre''. It has been established with the intention of providing a space for a healthy lifestyle. It is a place where you can relax and participate in events, classes, workshops, lectures and retreats that nurture your body and spirit. Your satisfied stomach will be taken care of by chef Tereza Jeřábková, who prepares vegetarian dishes from ingredients grown with love. Unwind and recharge after a long day by strolling through the expansive garden or finding tranquility beneath the soothing shade of the trees.
AgendaThe official agenda will be announced before the camp!
|Morning||BJJ Classes and Open Mat|
|Afternoon||BJJ Classes and Open Mat|
- 2 Nights
- Double Room
- Private shower and toilet
- 3 Meals a day
- Homemade Food
This camp is currently scheduled to take place and this page is kept updated to reflect any changes. Concerned Coronavirus (COVID-19) may impact your travel plans? Please visit our Help Centre.
We will be happy to answer them!
and other secure payments.
To give a great time to you and all other BJJ enthusiasts!
There are no reviews yet.