The Bulgarian Grappling Association organizes an unique camp in the Bulgarian sea resort of Sozopol.
Join us in this lovely picturesque town, for 6 nights in August, enjoy Bulgarian sea and nightlife combined with BJJ rolling. Classes will be twice a day. Gi and No Gi. Vacation and BJJ from 25th – 31st August by some of the finest Bulgarian athletes.
The camp price includes:
- Accommodation (6 nights)
- 3 Meals per day, tasty Bulgarian food
- 2 Seminars per day and unlimited open mats (GI and NOGI)
- 25 August – 18:00 No-Gi
- 26 August – 10:00 Gi , 18:00 No-Gi
- 27 August – 10:00 Gi , 18:00 No-Gi
- 28 August – 10:00 Gi , 18:00 No-Gi
- 29 August –10:00 Gi , 18:00 No-Gi
- 30 August –10:00 Gi , 18:00 No-Gi
- 31 August –10:00 No-Gi
- Boat Excursion – extra charge
- What happens if I pay and I can’t attend the camp, will I be refunded?
The organizer doesn’t offer refunds for this camp. However, the ticket is transferable.
- How I can pay?
Choose package and press BOOK NOW. Double check if you choose the desired package and press PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Write your Billing details and choose payment method.
- What types of payments I can use?
You can pay using different payment options:
With Credit Card – Using Stripe Payment Processor or PayPal
With PayPal Profile
With Bank Transfer
- Is the plane ticket included?
No every participant needs to get a ticket.
- How to reach Sozopol, Bulgaria?
The closest airport is Burgas Airport, around 35km. There are buses that go to Sozopol every day. If you need any help with organizing the transport, please let us know and we will assist you.
- What language will the classes be in?
The classes will be in Bulgarian and English.
- Is there an option for Vegetarian/ Vegan Food?
Yes there is, just let us know when you sign up for the camp and we will have it noted.
- I only train with/without Gi, will there be enough training for me?
Yes! There will be seminars with and without Gi.
- Can I bring my wife/husband who doesn’t train?
Yes of course! The price for non-participants is the same as participants.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us!
Sozopol is one of the oldest towns on Bulgarian Thrace’s Black Sea coast.Tourists from around the world come to enjoy the weather, sandy beaches, history and culture, fusion cuisine (Balkan and Mediterranean), and atmosphere of the colorful resort.