Ryan Hall - 50/50 Camp
Why Book With Us
- We Price Match
- Flexible refund policy
- Rockstar Support, Because You Deserve It
… and much more! Learn more!
One week camp with Ryan and Jen Hall!
At BJJ Focus Camps, you will meet the best Jiu Jitsu instructors that will help you to fast track your development in the sport. This event will offer you a full week with Ryan and Jen Hall, focused only on their approach to the "50/50" position.
- 6 Days of Seminars
- 2 High Level Instructors
- Total of 20-25h Technical Seminars
- 10-15h of Open Mat in Total
- All Seminars Focused on One Topic - 50/50
Head Instructor & Owner of 50/50 Academy, Virginia, US
Ryan Hall is a professional MMA fighter in the featherweight division of the UFC, with a 3rd degree black belt in BJJ under Felipe Costa and being a champion of The Ultimate Fighter Season 22. He is considered one of the best lightweight submission grapplers in the world, having previously been a highly successful American-born Jiu Jitsu player before transitioning to MMA in 2012.Notable Achievements:
- The Ultimate Fighter Season 22 (USA v Europe) Champion
- 15x Professional Superfight Champion (NAGA, Grapplers Quest, NeverTap, US Grappling, et al.)
- 2019 UFC.com & MMA Fighting Submission of the Year (v. BJ Penn)
- 2009 Abu Dhabi World Championship Bronze Medalist (<66 kg)
- 2009 Abu Dhabi North American West Coast Trials Professional Champion (<66 kg)
- 2009 IBJJF World Bronze Medalist (brown)
- 2008 IBJJF European & World Champion (purple)
- 2008 CBJJ Brazilian Nationals Bronze Medalist (purple)
- 2007 IBJJF No-Gi World Champion (purple)
- 2006 US Open Champion (purple)
Instructor & Co-Owner of 50/50 Academy, Virginia, US
Jen is a highly accomplished BJJ practitioner and instructor, known for being the first home-grown female black belt in Northern Virginia. She teaches the Fundamentals II, Women’s BJJ Program, and the Teens BJJ Program. Jen has a wealth of competitive experience, having won 13 international medals, including a gold at the IBJJF No-Gi World Championship at brown belt, 5 medals from the IBJJF World Championship at various belt levels, and 2 from the Brazilian National Championship at brown belt. She is dedicated to her training and is a passionate, detailed instructor. Jen believes that BJJ is the best martial art for women as it provides the tools to overcome a larger, stronger attacker.Notable Achievements:
- 5x IBJJF World Championship Medalist (Blue-Brown Belts)
- 2x IBJJF Brazilian National Championship Medalist (Brown Belt, Light Feather and Open Weight)
- 4x IBJJF New York Open Champion
- 2014 IBJJF No-Gi World Champion (Brown Belt, Light Feather)
- 2013 IBJJF European Championship Silver Medalist (Brown Belt, Light Feather)
- 2011 IBJJF No-Gi World Silver (Purple Belt, Light Feather)
- 2010 IBJJF No-Gi Pan American Silver (Purple Belt, Light Feather)
- 2010 Gracie Nationals Absolute Champion (Purple Belt, Open Weight)
- 2009 IBJJF Pan American Champion (Blue Belt, Light Feather)
- 2x Maryland Open Judo Champion
Training Facility"Sportoase" training center will host the seminars. The facility is a big sports complex with a lot of sports areas. The mat space is huge, about 300 m² wide and enough changing rooms and showers for everyone's needs. See FAQ for more information.
AgendaThe official seminars schedule will be announced before the camp!
This camp is currently scheduled to take place and this page is kept updated to reflect any changes. Concerned Coronavirus (COVID-19) may impact your travel plans? Please visit our Help Centre.
We will be happy to answer them!
and other secure payments.
To give a great time to you and all other BJJ enthusiasts!