Rio BJJ Camp
Why Book With Us
- We Price Match
- Flexible refund policy
- Rockstar Support, Because You Deserve It
… and much more! Learn more!
“The Rio BJJ Camp” has been set up to ensure that your BJJ experience in Brazil is enjoyable as well as informative.
Our mission is: “To transmit the culture and the technique of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with the highest standard of comfort, safety and fun.”
The accommodation is in the Penthouse of the Black Belt BJJ instructor in the Barra Da Tijuca suburb of Rio. Two rooms are available for rent with a maximum of 4 people at any one time. The accommodation is available for booking all the year round.
- All rooms have ensuite facilities
- Booking must be paid for in full on confirmation
- Cancellation fees apply as follows: 50% refund if cancelled 2 weeks in advance. 90% refund one month or more. No refund if less than 2 weeks notice
- Stay can be extended by negotiation with owner (based on availability)
- Regular Cleaning provided
- Shared Kitchen including cooking and washing facilities
- 24 hours Security
2012 Rio STATE championship; 2008 WORLD NO GI championship
Matheus Carmona is considered one of the most talented guys from the new generation in Brazil.
Matheus has extensive experience and has competed and won many tournaments.
He is a sought after instructor and trainer and regular runs BJJ seminars around the world including Portugal, Germany, Norway and the USA
Rio de Janeiro
Rio is renowned for being the city where BJJ was first developed and therefore many academies started to appear there before any other location in Brazil or around the world.
Rio is Famous for being the factory of Champions and where the best BJJ SCHOOLS of the world are located.
It is a fantastic place for entertainment with great people lots of beautiful people and a very nice easy going, beach and relaxed culture with lots of things to do. Jiu Jitsu in Rio is part of the culture and definitely our life style.
- Rio offers entertainment for all ages.
- Nice Restaurants,
- Great night clubs
- Brazilian and International Concerts
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Competitions
- MMA Competitions
- And much more ...
Click here to visit the official Brazilian Government Tourism site!
|Everyday You choose which event to visit|
|16:00||Pool and Optional Spa-time|
|19:30||Meditation with Restorative Yoga Flow|
- 5 Meals a day
- Airport transfer
About the OrganizerMatheus Carmona is considered one of the most talented guys from the new generation in Brazil. Matheus has extensive experience and has competed and won many tournaments. He is a sought after instructor and trainer and regular runs BJJ seminars around the world including Portugal, Germany, Norway and the USA
This camp is currently scheduled to take place and this page is kept updated to reflect any changes. Concerned Coronavirus (COVID-19) may impact your travel plans? Please visit our Help Centre.
- There are no COVID restrictions to attending this camp, beyond requirements to travel the country.
- Refund for COVID-related emergencies.
We will be happy to answer them!
and other secure payments.
To give a great time to you and all other BJJ enthusiasts!