Camp dates May 13 – 16, 2021
BJJ Intensive Training Camp has a long tradition of organizing BJJ training camps. It will be their 4th time back in Lignano, Italy. The location is just next to the sea and only 10 minutes walking distance from the center of Lignano. Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, open mats, drinks, restaurants, and more… everything you will need!
The camp includes:
- 5+ Hours Daily BJJ training including BJJ, No Gi, Luta Livre, Judo, Wrestling, Ginastica Natural, Sparring
- All day access to the gym for drilling and open mats
- 10+ International instructors and Black Belts
- Morning fitness classes on the beach
- Daily breakfasts
- Optional full board (beginning with dinner on the first day, ending with lunch on the last day)
- 3-course lunch and dinner with table service
- 0,5L water during meals
- Only a 5 minute walk to the beach!
- Single, double, or dorm rooms for 3-5 people available
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and towels included
- Beach service (1 umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
|Friday, May 13||Saturday, May 14||Sunday, May 15||Monday, May 16|
|14:00 Check In||7:00 – 8:00 Open Mat Drilling||7:00 – 8:00 Open Mat Drilling||6:00 Morning Workout and beach wrestling competition|
|15:00 Camp Opening||7:30 – 8:30 Breakfast||7:30 – 8:30 Breakfast||7:30 – 8:30 Breakfast|
|15:30 Warm Up||09:00 Warm Up||09:00 Warm Up||09:00 Warm Up|
|16:00 – 17:15 Classes on specific Topic||9:30 – 11:00 Classes on specific Topic||9:30 – 11:00 Classes on specific Topic||9:30 – 11:00 Classes on specific Topic|
|17:30 – 18.30 Open Mat||11:15 – 12:15 Classes on specific Topic||11:15 – 12:15 Classes on specific Topic||11:15 – 12:15 Classes on specific Topic|
|12:30 – 13:30 Lunch||12:30 – 13:30 Lunch||12:30 – 13:30 Lunch|
|15:30 Lecture on the mat||17:15 – 18.45 Open Mat|
|16:00 Warm up Game|
|16:30 – 17:30 Classes on specific Topic|
|17:30 – 18:30 Classes on specific Topic|
|18:40 – 19:00 Technical Sparring|
- When is the last date to registerThe last day to register is 1 May 2021.
- What happens if I pay and I can’t attend the camp, will I be refunded?
We understand that situations may arise resulting in your inability to attend our camp. You may cancel for any reason and receive a refund, minus 50€ and the payment processing fees until May 1st. After May 1st, you may cancel and receive your payment minus 200€.
- What types of payments do you accept?
Credit Card – Using Stripe Payment Processor or PayPal
- Is the plane ticket included?No every participant needs to provide their own transportation to the camp.
- How do I reach the camp?
We recommend that you fly into Venice’s Marco Polo Airport (VCE) and then take a train from Venice to Latisana (approximately 1 hour 8 minutes travel time). From Latisana it is a 25 minute taxi ride to arrive at the camp.
- What language will the classes be in?
All classes will be in English.
- Is there an option for Vegetarian/ Vegan Food?Yes there is, just let us know when you sign up for the camp and we will be happy to accommodate your request. .
- I only train with/without Gi, will there be enough training for me?Yes! There are plenty of classes no matter your gi training preferences!
- Can I bring my wife/husband who doesn’t train?Yes of course! However, all attendees (participants or otherwise) must purchase a ticket..If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us!